Looking for a Ext. Cab V8 Dak in Cali

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 02:03:37 EST

I may have found a buyer for Smokindakota. Nothing is wrong with the truck,
just want to get a new project. I am looking for a 97 or newer Dakota Ext.
or Quad Cab. It has to be a V8, 5.2, 4.7, 5.9, it doesn't matter. I prefer a
manual transmission, 2wd. Color doesn't matter, since it will be repainted
eventually.

BTW, If anyone is intersted in Smokindakota, make me your best offer. I am
in Southern Cali.

Here are the specs:

97 Rec. Cab V6 Dakota 2wd
JBA Headers
Flowmaster Exhaust
Quick D Intake & TB
Air Bag Suspension (quick Bags)
        2 link setup in rear with panhard bar
        cups up front utlizing Hotchkis sway bar
Stillen Front Air Dam
Stull Upper & Lower Billet Grille
Clear Corners
Sir Michaels Roll Pan
Shaved Door Handles
Shaved Emblems
Shaved Tailights
Led Lights In Roll Pan
Shaved Tailgate Handle
Black Tweed on Dash
Black Tweed on doors with custom graphics and speaker enclosure
Black Tweed on Headliner with Tribal flame graphics
Carpet has been converted to black
White faced guages
Pioneer DEHP-77DH Headunit
2 pairs of Audiobahn ABC600 6.5" compnonent sets in EACH door
2 Audiobahn AWC10's in custom box behind seats
Audiobahn 4600 amp powering everything
Aftermarket Power windows
Crimestopper CS-2005FM alarm with paging remote and window rollup, door pop.
Center console taken out to convert stock seats into buckets

What need to be done to complete project:

Change seats or get reupolstered
New paint job(has a cheap 1 day paint & Body paint job right now)
Exhaust leak from header
Fix Alternator whine in stereo

Whatever else you can think of. . .

I have over $12,000 invested in this baby, so if your not serious don't
email me.

THanks,

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com