was My dakota POS! now freezeplugs

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 13:33:53 EST

On my 89 Shelby Dak a freeze plug rusted through in 1 year and 12k miles. It
was the worst not to get to also. At the rear of the block, the transmission
had to be removed to gain access to it. I thought it would have been under
warranty but i was told that Shelby models were not warranted by Dodge and for
only 1 yr or 12k miles anyway. So that freeze plug cost me 100.00 to have
replace by the local Dodge dealer.