Re: My dakota POS! -Long

From: Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 20:05:40 EST

I'm not up to date on that new coolant. But I believe its used in the new
Chevy trucks. Somewhere I heard that you are not supposed to use the new
formula coolant in the regular (green coolant) systems. If that was in
fact the new formula... I agree with steve... its more than likely the
cause of the parts failure. However, like others have stated, watch the
dealer with an eagle eye. I always view the dealer as the mortal enemy!

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine