RE: My dakota POS! -Long

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 20:44:22 EST

Sorry.I was under the impression that someone had put
Dexcool in the truck.I didn`t know that it had TURNED
orange.I have heard that Dexcool is not as good as the
regular ethylene glycol "green stuff",and causes
corrosion. --- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
wrote:

> What? The Rust??
>
> Coolant "color" doesn't haven anything to do with
> it.
>
> - Bernd

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.