Re: UPDATE: ISP DAKOTA

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 23:15:35 EST

Same with the NYS troopers. They have "low profile" cars. They have no light bars
and no decals on the rear. They have the decals on the sides and the lights are
inside. There was a trooper on the news that said he likes driving those cars.
People coming from behind them blow past then it's too late.

Doug Fedeli