Re: Let It Snow.......

From: Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 02:44:37 EST

I just took my 4x2 out in the snow (in the heart of Chicago) and did some fun
spinning out and fishtailing. Best manuver was a full power slide earlier in
the day before the snow. Heh - I need a 4x4 to use for plowing jobs!! Oh
well - gotta keep saving soda cans!

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine