Let It Snow.......

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 23:32:11 EST

Well the forecast is great!! They are predicting anywhere from 6"-14" of
snow for the storm moving in towards Chicagoland/NW Indiana. I am hoping we
get all of the 14", and then some! Time to drive the interstates and
highways to make some extra money pulling people out of ditches! Seriously
though, let's all try to be safe drive safe, and be curteous this winter
season. If you see someone on the side of the road, try to stop(only if you
feel safe) and check on them. I always feel safe with my H&K USP40 though! I
would hate to think what would happen if my mother or girlfriend became
stuck or had a flat tire with no one to help them. Take care all.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6