Re: Bed cover ? part II

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 17:30:48 EST

I've got a baggy of snaps off a covercraft tarp or something. I did the
same thing you did. There happened to be a truck in the local junk-yard
with a tarp on it, so I grabbed them all.

any way possible you could get a pic of what one of yours looks like.

e-mail me off list for more info
fastdak@superpa.net

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"