Re: Bed cover ? part II

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 02:45:50 EST

>>I just checked the cover and I need 17 snaps so I will have to buy 2 bags
at 50.00 each Thats 100.00 for new snaps are they crazy. please let me know
if I can get them somewhere else.<<

your best bet is to check and see who makes the cover for MP, then get the
snaps direct. Most companies will send em' to you free (Tekstyle hooked me
up NICE!) if you have your warrantee info =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"