RE: RE: Re: Injector Probs

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 23:46:54 EST

Just to throw my $0.02 worth in on this one. The 24# injectors may be
application specific as Terry noted on his findings. On my V6, the 19# were
too small as they were showing a 15.8:1 A/F ratio (almost 16.0:1 at times)
with the 12:1 FMU plate and the 24# showed a 13.2:1 with the 10:1 FMU Plate
(i'm running the 12:1 Plate again since I switched out to the 9# pulley and
it's still at 13.2-13.4:1).

Confused yet? ;)

- Bernd