Re: what R/T REALLY stands for

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 23:56:44 EST

all you really need is a tank of gas :-) i've only gotten stuck once in
the dak, and it took me 3 days to do it! I'd definitely have the basics on
hand, tow strap, jack, fire extinguisher, etc.. don't forget a jack and a
square of wood (jacks don't jack well on sand) ;-) there is a campground
on Roanoke Island (I think it's still there....) the one out on the banks by
Oregon Inlet will be closed... I'll talk to my dad and see if there will
be a problem setting your camper up on our rental property in Manteo, only
hookups you'll have are power and maybe water though... But if we come up
with an empty apartment I'll have a blanket and a nice cosey floor :-)