Re: what R/T REALLY stands for

From: Mike and Erin Johnson (mikerin@coastalnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 20:57:03 EST

Jon,
Great pics! Where were those taken? Looks like a lot of the same stuff as
tank trails down here. Is there a list of must haves for Manteo? My wife
and I are in, I think Russ and his wife too. We're probably going to pull
up a pop up trailer. Let me know what I have to have!

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Cobra 29 LTD Classic