Where did all this snow come from??

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 02:25:18 EST

Well it has been snowing here in Sarnia Ontario Canada (60 miles North of
Detroit) since about 10 am and it is now 2:15 am. Just glancing outside I
can see the snow is already up past the bottom edge of the rims on my 31"
tires..... Absolutely crazy driving right now. Almost had to put the truck
in 4 Lo in a couple of places just to get down the road. Got called into
work this fine morning, and on the way in the truck got sucked into some
ruts in the snow and I slid to halt within a foot of hitting a car that was
parked on the side of the road. Scared the S#?T outta me. They are
forecasting 8-14 inches of snow tonight. Wonderful. At least we haven't
gotten the freezing rain yet like they have to the south of us. Anyway, all
the problems here at work seem to be fixed now, so I think I will make the
trek home. Just thought I'd give a little update on what we are getting hit
with right now!

Chris Currie
2000 Club Cab Sport 4X4, V6, 5 Spd. Intense Blue, and buried in snow!
ccurrie@src.net