Re: Need Input

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 03:48:15 EST

>>1)Does the 2nd gen really burn up transmissions and should I be worried
about it<<

Gen II's don't really burn up trannies, but if you hop up your truck it
won't last as long. I wouldn't worry about it as long as you take care of
it.

>>2)has any one put a R/T motor in this type of truck Or does anyone know
were a totaled one is?<<

You can get a 360 block out of a boneyard and it'll swap right in. Have it
rebuilt first tho =)

>>3)What should I look for to help me make up my mind on selling my truck
and buying a new daktoa. Or should I just Rebuild the motor and hope for the
best?<<<

that's your call, but if you love your truck then put the effort into
building it up and making it better than any new truck =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"