Re: Mike d.-- if you love your truck then put the effort into

From: Andy Wittkamper (truckindak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 21:58:57 EST

Amen!! My mom keeps asking why I'm putting all this money into my truck that
lists in Kelly Blue book for 2,000$. I tell her,
#1, I LOVE MY TRUCK!
#2, I can make this truck what I want it to be, and make it faster and
better looking, for less money than I could buy a new one for.
#3, I LOVE MY TRUCK!

Andy Wittkamper
http://www.members.tripod.com/TiptonFFA

--that's your call, but if you love your truck then put the effort into
building it up and making it better than any new truck =)

-miggity--