Re: Not so cheap trucks

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 19:49:19 EST

Well it goes something like this. About 15 to 20
years ago, trucks were primarily bought by farmers and
people that live in rural areas. Then along comes the
people that live in the city, who wanted a vehicle
that could carry anything that they wanted and also be
bigger in traffic. The utility of a truck was better
than their cars. Then they contacted the
manufacturers and wanted trucks to be more car like in
creature comforts. This is why we are seeing more
trucks with high price ranges. Plus, the custom truck
crowd has helped out a great deal also.

--- "Woodruff, Jason P"

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm