Not so cheap trucks

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 16:17:22 EST

Hey I remember when trucks were cheap. Didn't they use to be less than
cars. I think the overpriced SUV's (sorry Durango owners) are effecting the
pick up market now. Did anyone notice that Sport Truck mag's Sport Truck of
the year was $39K. Even after factoring in inflation that same truck would
have gone for $25K ten years ago in today's dollars. If my next truck is
gonna cost 40k I need to start embezzling money now.

Other comments on that article. They had the new SC V6 Nissan. Lighter,
smaller, slower, more expensive and about the same gas mileage to mine.
Lighter, smaller, more expensive, worse gas mileage and about the same 1/4
mi to the V6 Dak's I've seen. Maybe they need to lose the armor cladding.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm