RE: RE: Now that I have 2K on my 2K1...

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 22:40:27 EST

That hitch ball mount seems like one of the silliest things on the truck,
IMO, since they put that silly plastic insert in (where the license plate
goes) instead of making the bumper all metal. I've seen other trucks with
the same bumper design... is there a reason behind this??

It just seems like if you tried to tow anything, that section of your bumper
would be likely to bend. But I could be wrong... how much are you supposed
to be able to tow with your bumper?

- Alex