rally fog light lens ? homepage ?

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 23:08:43 EST

Ok so i'm under my dakota today setting it up with
some nittro slammers and i reach up and feel somthing
sharp ? I look up to see my fog light has a crack
running from one side to the other and up again .
Needing a MD inspction REAL soon i would like to get
this replaced SO does anybody know where i can get
parts for RALLY fog lights i have the Part # just no
where to get them and i have been looking for 5hrs now
some help would get a big thank you

=====
Frank G
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html