Re: Mercedes-Benz 4.7l V8????

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 08:26:35 EST

I'm right with ya Steven, Fastest "Stock" RT RC I've ever witnessed was
14.8's,(2000 RT RC) and that was'nt totally stock (air intake), I've seen
Carson Henderson run 14.7's in his '00 RC 4.7L 5spd (bone stock, paper
filter, and all)
14.51 is a stretch to say the least.

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated Wed, 13 Dec 2000 3:04:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,