RE: Mercedes-Benz 4.7l V8????

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 11:09:45 EST

Ryan and the other folks, can we stop this NOW before it goes any farther? I
do not want to see yet ANOTHER argument between you guys on the DML.
PLEASE??????

If you agree, please don't respond to this post, anybody, not even to say "I
agree," just let it die. For the good of us all, just drop it or take it
off-list.

Thanks,

- Alex