Disable Horn chirp, Was: Now that I have 2K on my 2K1...

From: Corey Betka (betka@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 10:51:48 EST

Instructions for disarming the horn chirp are available at:
http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~betka/horn-chirp.html

I think I had more fun driving to work this morning in 1/2" of fresh
snow than I've had in months, powersliding every corner is fun. (Yes,
I only did this when I was not endangering others.) Now, if we can
just get the 4-6" in the forecast...

Corey
01 CC 4x4 4.7L Forest Green w/dumbo ears