OOPS!!! Any suggestions?

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 18:13:20 EST

We had our first major snowfall for the winter today.
About 4 inches on the ground. With freezing rain
mixed in also. Now on to my problem. I was pulling
into one of the convenient stores on my way home today
and slid into a 6 to 8 inch curb. Looks like I bent
my right front rim and lost my alignment. Plus when I
got home, I noticed that my bed is slightly ajar about
1/4 to 1/2 inch to the right. I didn't break the bead
on the tire. The impact was under 10 mph. So for
question #1; is there possibly any other damage to my
truck, rather than the rim and alignment. And for
question #2; I now need a new rim. Mine are the 1994
Dakota cast aluminum six spoke rims. I think they are
either 15 x 7 or 15 x 8. Any suggestions or comments
will be appreciated. Thank you.

Steven