Re: DML:14.51....

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 03:17:31 EST

>>Either about there own or someone elses truck. Well I for one absolutly
LOVE my truck. So i get 10mpg. BIG DEAL. So im slower than R/T's. BIG
DEAL. So im broke from putting so many accessories on my truck to make it
look good (not that the Dakota needed any help). BIG DEAL. And you know
what?? I cant complain about one thing.<<

YEAH!! PREACH ON BROTHA' DAKOTA!!!

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"