M. Benz rant - long - ya been warned!

From: Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 02:56:04 EST

I just was talking to a friend of mine about this MB take over stuff...
I am really really really REALLY pissed off to hear the plans of what
Shrimp is trying to do. With the new divisions. I am going to try and
buy one more Dodge Dakota while I still can. Probably a 2001 model. And
then, if things go the way the still are. I will totally cut my brand
loyalty off from the decomposing remains of what was Chrysler. I will
not support the company in any way, shape, or form. And I plan on
sending a hand written letter to the CEO's or whoever I can get a hold
of over in the idiots offices. A very very unpleasent, yet tactfull
letter. I love the Dodge Dakota. I hate the current company. The Dodge
Brothers are spinning in their graves at this very moment. The
predecessor to my Dodge Dakota was a Chevy 1/2 ton pick up. It was a 70
somthing. Before the design became so squared off, in the early 80's. I
don't recall the exact year. And while the new Chevy trucks are not like
those old steel horses of yesteryear, they sure as hell are better than
a Ford. Toyota and Nissan are not even options in my books. From where
I sit, Chrystler died a while ago. The body just hasn't stopped
twitching yet. Shrimp has ruined our great company my friends. It has
been a great loss indeed.

(stepps down from soap box, picks it up, sets it on fire, and throws it
in the front seat of a 68 Charger and watches it go up in flames, as a
symbolic death of Chrysler)

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine