Tire opinions

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 10:37:15 EST

Alright I've got new 17" wheels and tires coming for my 4.7L. My question
is what to do with my old set, I don't know to keep them or sell them.

Hey STE, if you had the means would you use low profile tires (like R/T
wheels) in the front and higher profile tires (like stock sport+ wheels) in
the rear for autoX. I figure that would give less roll in the front and
good traction in the rear. Or would you suggest to just use the 17" wheels
all around.

Secondly, would the 15x8 wheels be a decent wheel to put a pair of 28x12"
slicks on. Or should I buy some other wheel to do this to.

So anyone looking for wheels, I might have some for sale after the new year.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm