RE: Door Freeze stick fix - real idea this time

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 12:36:49 EST

Ugh! Don't like Armor All. I use 303 Protectant. For any interior work
Armor All gives off a gas. Also heard that Armor All, once you start using
it you can't ignore it or the rubber will dry out and crack. Don't know
about that happening with 303. I think this stuff's been mentioned on the
list before, several months ago.

My .02 worth,
Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD