Re: Re: A better 4x4 Dak?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 12:21:24 EST

Hey,Tom- I know durango's with the 4.7L/45RFE and the Durango R/T's offer a
full time/part-time/lockable transfer case-in wich case it would be easily
retrofitted to a current dakota.Check there first if you are serious about a
buildup.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html