DC reply

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 13:11:59 EST

Here is the moron reply......

Dear Mr. St Laurent:

Thank you for expressing your views to DaimlerChrysler.

As businesses move toward a global marketplace to increase efficiency and
better serve their customers, there may be some areas of disagreement by
stakeholders. We still have U.S. plants, employees and vendors working
together to develop the most efficient and customer oriented company.

We appreciate your loyalty and hope that you will continue to support Dodge,
Jeep and Chrysler, as you have in the past.

More like a dead Chrysler partner than any efficiency...

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC