Re: Re: Sil-Blades Revisited

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 17:34:53 EST

Is it me or does dodge make their windshields differently than everyone
else? It just seems to me that I can be driving down the freeway at 65mph in
the pouring rain and I dont need wipers at all... where I have
nissan/chebby/ford/and jeep vehicles that are nearly running out of power,
so the wipers can go 100mph...

Wes