RE: Door Freeze stick fix - real idea this time

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 21:33:17 EST

Yeah.My wife lubed up my dash real nice with that
stuff! Right after that,I became aware of a fog on my
windshield that took forever to clear up on a rainy
day,and I attributed that to Rain-X.(You may remember
my anti-Rain-X posts from several months ago).It
wasn`t the Rain-X.It was the Armor-All.Duh! A damp rag
works wonders on an interior. Steve P.

http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html