Re: Re: Trade-in question.Need to know something

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 22:07:08 EST

At this point,if I could get a Dak just like
mine,except with a 4.7 and 45RFE,and not go up in
payments,I would be pleased.All the miles on my Dak
now are from trips to the dealer for repair
attempts.Bad hesitation problem.Steve P.
--- Garret Lewis <ladysmithgwl@juno.com> wrote:
> Your trade-in questions are very good. I wish that
> I could give you some
> more concrete answers, but unfortunately I cannot.
>
> You asked about vehicle "equity". This depends on
> several things. For
> example, the amount that you paid for you vehicle
> compared to MSRP,
> amount of down payment, current trade-in value of
> your truck, etc.
> Therefore, it is hard for anyone to say if it would
> be equitable for you
> to trade or not.
>
> Are you looking at actual cost or just how much it
> costs you a month for
> the new truck. You could actually have no equity in
> your current vehicle
> and still pay the same amount per month for a new
> vehicle. Of course
> this depends on the interest rate and other terms of
> the new loan.
>
> In conclusion, if you are having troubles with your
> current Dak and want
> a new one, it doesn't cost you anything but a little
> time to go into your
> a dealer to look around and talk. That way you get
> a better idea if it
> is in your budget or not.
>
> Good luck,
> Garret
> 1997 4x4, v8, CC
> 2000 DML Calendar looser :--(

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for
> less!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.