Re: Trade-in question.Need to know something

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 13:00:16 EST

Your trade-in questions are very good. I wish that I could give you some
more concrete answers, but unfortunately I cannot.

You asked about vehicle "equity". This depends on several things. For
example, the amount that you paid for you vehicle compared to MSRP,
amount of down payment, current trade-in value of your truck, etc.
Therefore, it is hard for anyone to say if it would be equitable for you
to trade or not.

Are you looking at actual cost or just how much it costs you a month for
the new truck. You could actually have no equity in your current vehicle
and still pay the same amount per month for a new vehicle. Of course
this depends on the interest rate and other terms of the new loan.

In conclusion, if you are having troubles with your current Dak and want
a new one, it doesn't cost you anything but a little time to go into your
a dealer to look around and talk. That way you get a better idea if it
is in your budget or not.

Good luck,
Garret
1997 4x4, v8, CC