Hey, Get This, A Good Dealer Experience For A Change!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 23:44:48 EST

I had to take my baby in last week to diagnose a small tranny leak.
Looked like it was the pan. They couldn't pinpoint where it was from so
they put some dye in it and told me to drive 100 miles and bring it
back. In and out in 30 mins, cool. So I go to San Diego that weekend and
put about 500 miles in that 1 week. Brought her back yesterday, voila,
it was the pan, so they put her up on the lift and put a new gasket in.
All said and done, was at the dealer for only 45 mins!! And everybody
was sooo freindly and car smart, I shot the s--t with some of the techs
and service writers the whole time about cars, hot rods, 4 wheeling, and
a Durango that just came in with the infamous dying battery and how many
they've replaced this week. Man, this ain't even a 5-star dealer!! I'm
very impressed, I'm gonna shoot them a letter to show my appreciation,
this was a relief after hearing all the bad things about dealers.
Glendale Dodge here in L.A., and it's only 5 mins from my work which
made it better!! Why am I having great luck with dealers?? I got a
killer deal when I got the truck from Crown Dodge in Ventura (26k out
the door!!) Strange.....

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts