Re: Re: Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 23:01:25 EST

Jaosn Brown doesn;'t own a Lightning, he owns a custom made truck with some
tailights and a badge off of a Lightning. I think we'r ejust allowing street
legal trucks. Now I see the disadvantage of the RTML being a closed list. if
you guys only knew what was going on with soooooooo many R/Ts.... High 13s
are pretty slow..... :) Oh there will be a massacre
alright.....Bwa.........Bwa......Bwahahahaha!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
I hope at leats some of the Lightnings actually make it to the meet with
their engines intact!