Re: Re: Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Jimmy L (blackishdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 00:02:33 EST

>Dude, there is at least one DakotaR/T running 10s, fully street legal >for
>LESS than the origional sticker of a Lightning. Many in the 12s and >13s.
>The fastest Lightning that comes to mind ran a 11.9, complete with all >the
>goodies, including NOS and slicks! hey are pretty streched from >factory.
>it may be capable of hitting 12s, but then it's a downhill battle.
>Remember, they may spend 600 on an NOS kit to run the 12s, but they
> >already
>ave 30-33k in there trucks to start out with. Simply put, I don't >think
>you
>know whatthe 360 is capable of.
>
>Brian

Man, whoever posted previously that you talk a lot of crap is absolutely
right. I went and priced a lightning for $hit$ and giggles, it was 27,900
out the door for a brand spankin new 2000 white lightning. You really
oughtta get your facts straight, you are gonna get your ass handed to you by
those Lightning's. Seeing as you are "gonna" spank them silly as you say,
email me when you are ready for them. And along with the other emails, you
never posted your 1/4 times, got something to hide? Good Luck

Jimmy Latano
'99 5.2 RC 5spd 14.10@99.07