Re: Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 22:53:55 EST

Scott.....You have to come man, no matter what the distance! This is it, the
lines drawn in the sand. Heads will blow, Superchargers will bust, smoke
will bellow, and only one truck will be left standing, that truck will be a
Dakota R/T. We need you! You're flying if I remember right, not many
Lightnings AT ALL can touch you! You have to come man, this is IT, our
moment of triumph......

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Gonna be packing bout 350RWHP or so...... That's all. :)