Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Jimmy L (blackishdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 02:05:33 EST

>LMAO, Ok bud, how was I "put in my place"? You'r enot talking about> >the
>joke
>of the RTML Jack-o Yates are ya? LOL!
>
>-Ryan
>98 DA RC R/T
>Next I'll be put in my place by Bozo the clown...

beats me, I don't pay attention to names... just content. You were put in
your place because you know that a 4.7 will whoop your ass, you just won't
admit it, so you come back with a childish remark knowing that you are
wrong. You still haven't posted your times, let's see em!

Sorry to the rest of the group for the jibberish, i'm a new yorker at heart
and can't stand listenin to all the garbage coming out of this dude with
absolutely no backing.. I.E. Timeslips!! :)

Jimmy Latano
'99 5.2 RC 5spd 14.10@99.07