Re: RE: ET Improvements

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 08:04:29 EST

>>1) Shell-type top, like Snug Top.
2) Hard Lid (tonneau cover), like Snug Lid
3) Tailgate Up
4) Tailgate Down with or without net
5) Tailgate Missing with or without net<<

I think 3 came first... I THINK...
one thing I remember them saying is that trucks are designed for maximum
aerodynamics stock. The air comes off the top of the cab and goes back a
couple feet, then comes down and circulates behind the cab forming a bubble.
All this happens at around 10mph. Once you exceed 10, the air then travels
over the bubble and out over the truck as if there were no bed at all. If I
remember correctly, tailgate down upsets this bubble thing and nothing good
happens... I dunno... something like that...

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"