RE: RE: Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 10:03:33 EST

Only I can add is when...when the 5.7 hemi returns, it will have over 300
plus stock HP. Compared the motor with a twin root blower and intake to
digest the incoming flow, the 'L' would be a by stander. Looking at the
weight factor, the Dodges has it place but lacks the up to date engineering.

But seeing the 2002 line up of turbo and SC coming from DC, who knows...I am
still laughing how some of the Dodge technology is now being used by both
Ford and Chevy. From staggered shocks to aluminum drive shafts.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7 Hemi (beta I testing)
1999 Chevy (gone in 2003)
1993 Tracker (still going...going)