Re: Anti Daimler - changed mind...

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 14:29:06 EST

You have a real good point Jon and I agree. I think I will draw up a web site
anyhow. But more along the lines of what you said. "Voice our opinions - save
our company" and not a "bash Daimler" sort of a deal.

Jon Steiger wrote:

> I'm not saying that the actions of one individual (or even a large group
> of people) would do any good, but I know that sitting idly by and letting
> everyone think we are perfectly OK with the takeover and subsequent bone-
> headedness definitely won't do any good... Voicing our displeasure might
> just help to bring others to awareness about the situation and provide fuel
> to those folks who *can* make a difference...

It sure does seem that way doesn't it. This sounds like an inside joint
effort. A bunch of Chrysler excs. get a big payoff from the deal, and
Schrempp gets another toy bin to play with. They should make a Hollywood
movie out of all this when its over.

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine