Re: Something good from GM

From: henryrollins@springmail.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 15:25:23 EST

I had a 89 prelude with the 4-wheel stering. I love the way that car handled. I think it was to sure footed. I ended up totaling the car only a couple of months. But knowing G.M. they will just get all the bugs worked out and then stop selling it. (I.E. caprice classic, Ferio and to many other to talk about.) I was a GM man for years till it came to buing a new truck. The GM truck could not even match the Dakota for what I was going to use it at. GM has some major problems up top. They were talking about killing off the F-body cars a copule of months ago. If you do not think that GM has promblems look at the "family truckster" the Actez. Boy that is so ugly the flys come with the truck for free. I hope that DB doesn't take away from the Dodge product line. The People accross the pond have completey diffrent needs then we do.

I could carry on for days aboutt GM but I will stop now.
I am sorry You have touched a soft spot.
Matt Tharp