Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 15:07:36 EST

You are incorrect. I didn't start this thread or any other. It started with
a smart remark from our "good buddy" Ted O. I liked you Tim, don't exactly
see why you're attacking me. This is a discussion forum, and DAKOTA R/Ts are
definitely on subject........

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Takes a while to see a person's true self......