Re: Dodge versus the Lightning DIE!!!!!!!

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 15:23:37 EST

blah blah blah

do you know how to let it go?

I am sure I will get a response from ya, but that is ok.. my filter is on =]

and no more bashing of Jack.. he only stated an opinion, such as you do.
I would back Jack anyday... good guy.

I would love to have an L, when I first saw my buds, I fell in love with
it.. silver looks sooooo good. Well, now that the Dak's have silver, guess
what? I want a Silver QC now.

Didn't you get kicked of the RT ML thing? hmmmmmmmmm

once again, don't bother a reply, I have effectively filtered all your
messages from this point on

thank you drive thru

         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]