Re: What's going on with DC?

From: Scott E. Stinson (onelowdakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 18:49:48 EST

DV,

 I have been in situations like that, myself. I have heard many rumors from
the plant that I used to work in long ago. We made the seats for SATURN I
was on the line that made the rear seat cushions, the part that you sit
upon. There were always the rumor that the plant was going to close, some
were happy about it, some were not. Nonetheless, all we could do was wait.
No one has any control over what happens from the "Heads where they
shouldn't be dept.", except maybe union workers. If the union grabs this
bull by the horns, and works 100% to protect their fellow union members,
then they could, in essence, alter the future of the Almighty American
Automobile. American Made products have been associated with POWER, (augh
augh augh), and QUALITY. Anyone can expect a Few lemon runs from a brand new
line, or from a line that has recently been RECONSTRUCTED, like the 2K+
Neons, and the GenIII Dakotas. I urge anyone with connections to the top, to
forward this email their way, as I tend to feel slight nausea thinking about
the possible future of my one true love.... MOPAR.
Lee Iacocca, can you help? How about the new guy that is in these
commercials nowadays? He is famous... Send Help!!

A totally disheartend MOPAR FAN,

Scott E. Stinson