What's going on with DC?

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 05:03:42 EST

I've been conversing with alot of Chrysler union
employees and I do not like what I'm HEARING! Rumors
being circulated: #1) Chrysler to be structured as a
econo-car platform, #2) Jeep to absorbed into the M-B
line, #3) Dodge gone entirely, #4) Dakota, Durango,
Intrepid, Stratus, Neon GONE completely, #5) the Ram
trucks will be offered only in the M-B commercial line
and #5) the Viper will be rebadged as a Maybach!
Looks like I will be keeping my Dak for a very long
time. Chrysler US operations will be streamlined as
well. Plant closings are in the works. Something
along the line that US workers are sub-par to German
workers. I HOPE THESE ARE JUST RUMORS!