Re: Re: Now that I have 2K on my 2K1...

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 20:07:52 EST

My Intrepid did that as well.One of those features
that goes unnoticed until you`ve had the vehicle for a
couple years.Maybe just force of habit in my case.I
always turn off the lights right away (until the time
I forgot). Steve P.
--- Cliff Watson <webmaster@lapdonline.org> wrote:
> Haven't had that happen yet but I have noticed that
> If I turn off the
> ignition before I turn off my lights that the lights
> will stay on for a
> couple of minutes and then turn off by themselves.
> I haven't tried
> leaving the lights on with the ignition off - I
> wonder if they will still
> go off.
>
> I love the power overhead with the trip computer and
> all - better than the
> one in our durango. I also love the HomeLink
> buttons - have mine
> programmed to open our garage.
>
> Cliff
>
> At 10:20 AM 12/14/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:08:07 -0800 (PST)
> >From: OLZNUT@webtv.net (Ed Halterman)
> >Subject: Re: DML: Re: Now that I have 2K on my
> 2K1...
> >
> >Never tried it on mine Cliff, it doesen't bother me
> nearly as much as
> >the doors locking on me and staying locked so when
> I go to put something
> >in on the other side I can't, then I get pissed,
> swear up a storm, and
> >go around to unlock the doors from the drivers
> side.
> >
> >Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
> >'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright
> Silver LOADED!!!!
> >'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be
> Intense Blue!!
> >
> >http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts
>
> Webmaster
> www.lapdonline.org
> webmaster@lapdonline.org

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.