Re: Now that I have 2K on my 2K1...

From: Cliff Watson (webmaster@lapdonline.org)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 09:56:13 EST

Haven't had that happen yet but I have noticed that If I turn off the
ignition before I turn off my lights that the lights will stay on for a
couple of minutes and then turn off by themselves. I haven't tried
leaving the lights on with the ignition off - I wonder if they will still
go off.

I love the power overhead with the trip computer and all - better than the
one in our durango. I also love the HomeLink buttons - have mine
programmed to open our garage.

Cliff

At 10:20 AM 12/14/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:08:07 -0800 (PST)
>From: OLZNUT@webtv.net (Ed Halterman)
>Subject: Re: DML: Re: Now that I have 2K on my 2K1...
>
>Never tried it on mine Cliff, it doesen't bother me nearly as much as
>the doors locking on me and staying locked so when I go to put something
>in on the other side I can't, then I get pissed, swear up a storm, and
>go around to unlock the doors from the drivers side.
>
>Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
>'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
>'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!
>
>http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts

Webmaster
www.lapdonline.org
webmaster@lapdonline.org