Re: RE: Anti Daimler - changed mind...

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 20:58:41 EST

You go girl!! I have ALSO been to the ad nauseum.They
have some WONDERFUL relics! Bones and stuff.I am very
saddened to see what has become of the company that
made so many awesome vehicles.Let`s see what
happens.... Steve P.

<000101c066a7$32e64fe0$15dd0018@ocnsd1.sdca.home.com>:

> >Thanks Tom.  Now my eyes are open.  Eaton allowed
> the moron CEO of
> MB to
> >take over Chrysler.
> >

>  Definitely a very intersting article.  In fact, I
> have just ordered
> the
> book from amazon.com.
>
>  However, just because Eaton was a wimp doesn't
> make it
> right.  Schrempp
> lied, plain and simple, this whole idea was a bad
> one from the start,
> and
> those people interested in seeing it through
> (Schrempp, Eaton, and
> probably
> others) did whatever they could to sneak it by the
> shareholders.  (Anyone
> remember the shareholder report where they tried to
> skew the truth by
> using
> two different currencies?)  Eaton walked away with a
> big fat check
> and left
> Chrysler to rot.
>

> Care2 make the world greener !

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.