DC stock and other comments.

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 20:56:27 EST

O.K. DC stock: just to inform everyone. Chrysler
stock was selling at 63 1/4 before the about a year
before the merger and during the merger at 54. Now
it's below 38. M-B had less than 2% of the US market
and Chrysler had around 33%. Does this say anything
to anyone. So, I called my broker today and told him
to dump my investment. I'm going to place my money
somewhere that is more cost efficient.

On another note: I would like to be involved in any
thing that could set Daimler back to a better playing
field.

Two things that I can't stand: #1) to lose money and
#2) to be on the wrong end of somebodies misguided
direction (i.e.: see DC). This is all for now.

P.S. Hemipower, real funny! Schremp could never be
confused with Hitler, he just doesn't have the balls.